Thermographic Automation is the brand new range of products for Hikvision. The new cameras are available in two resolutions: 384x288 QVGA and 640x512 VGA resolution.
The infrared thermography camera is able to measure object’s temperature with a high accuracy in real time. With the advantage of small size, low power consumption and easy integration, it can be used as an independant camera or integrated into devices such as intelligent robots for equipment maintenance, failure detection or industrial process control, etc.
The industries it can be applied to include electrical distribution system inspection, industrial automation, Aerospace inspection and medical screening.
There are 2 available models:
DS-2TA03-15VI Thermographic Automation Thermal Camera with 384x288 QVGA Resolution
DS-2TA06-25VI Thermographic Automation Thermal Camera with 640x512 VGA Resolution
Key features include:
- 384*288 QVGA or 640x512 VGA resolution options with high sensitivity sensor, supporting contrast adjustment.
- Support point, line and frame for temperature measurement
- Temperature Range: -20~550°C; Temperature accuracy: ±2°C or ±2% (larger value)
- Reliable temperature exception alarm function
- Support FFC scheduled, temperature and manual shutter correction
- 3D DNR, 15 palettes of color adjustable, image detail enhancement
- Support mirror image, digital zoom X2, X4 and local output
- Onboard 32GB Memory (Max 128GB)
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- Support Hikvision SDK, Open Ended API, ISAPI
- 12V DC power supply